Tuesday, May 21, 2013

fridge

Today I was challenged to share photos of the inside of my fridge. I am very passionate about nutrition.  I want to be real and genuine as I try to encourage others to nourish themselves by eating real, genuine food. 

So...here's a snapshot into my refrigerator for all the world to see. I want to walk my talk. 

To be fair, I should mention that I recently moved in with my brother. He lives on a steady diet of pizza and ice cream. (No really. Daily. And did I mention he is thin and I've struggled with being overweight since grade school?!) 

Anyway, the interaction I had with my brother while I was taking these photos was too entertaining not to share. 


Me: "Hey, why is this pizza box ripped up?"
Bro: "Well, we were out of plates and I didn't wanna wash one. You can rip up a pizza box and get like five or six plates out of it!"  

I. Love. My. Brother. 


Also, he keeps that cardboard fast food drink carrier as a permanent fixture in the freezer to hold the shakes and malts he buys so they won't fall over. 

:)

Genius. 

We have no shame. Let's be real and help encourage each other. 

What's in your fridge??? 

No comments: