Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What Feels Good



I read this book to my preschool students the other day, and then I decided to share it with my (grown-up) yoga students as well.  


I often say during my yoga classes, "Do what feels the best for you in this moment." The great thing about yoga is that it is not a competition. It is a chance to connect with yourself. An opportunity to examine and acknowledge what you are feeling- physically AND emotionally.  



Maybe what you feel isn't pleasant, and you've been ignoring it. I invite you to recognize your feelings and allow yourself to have them. They are there whether you may like them or not. Don't ignore your feelings. Face them. Feel them. Embrace or let go. 
It feels good to be true to yourself. 
Do something today that feels good! 




Enjoy this moment! 

No comments: